Friday 31 May 2013

Pre-Holiday

Last day of school, and I decided to spend it on blogging. As I'm typing, I'm in my Marketing module, how badass huh? I'm trying to catch every and any opportunity to blog before my 'holidays' actually start. Notice the inverted commas? Because exactly, it's not a holiday/term break, it's filled with fucking CAs. Think I'm exaggerating? Think again?

Visual Communications CA (Mascot drawing)
Professional Communications CA
Video Production & Digital Post CA (Script-Writing)
Marketing CA (Advertising research)
General Ed CA (Which I don't even know how or what my partner looks like)

How can you call this a term break when its just filled with work, work and work? NONSENSE. My aim from the start was to go out w/ friends and enjoy my 3 weeks off. But guess what? NO, Poly decided to be a bitch and fill me with CAs. FUCK MY LIFE. 3 weeks to finish, it's like asking me to climb the Great Wall in 5 minutes. Did I mention that I had a meltdown on Tuesday because I thought I couldnt finish all my work. And till now, I still think I can't finish, and ultimately fail.

INTERMISSION

CUPCAKE






Hope that I can finish my CAs within first week, with YuLing, Tamilyn & Charissa soon! I swear, I just want to finish all those nonsense ASAP, miss all my darlings in Secondary schools and Nadz! AND MOST OF ALL, I WANT TO SHOP FOR GSS.

I really don't know how to do all the CAs. Please kill and help me. Anyone from SP DTVM or scriptwriters, help me out please!

I know this post is very boring and so dry. So good on you if you actually made it here. I'll try to post something funny/interesting next time. But until then, be satisfied la sial


p.s I did finish the post before the last lesson ended!

No comments:

Post a Comment