Wednesday 12 June 2013

Day Out W/ le BFF.

Last friday, I went out with my BFF of what? 4 - 5 years Nadzirah, and before I go on any further, please don't think this post is gonna be eventful, like 'OMG I saw a dog and he tried biting me and chasing me' or another post on food and life. All we did was meet up and study, fun, nonetheless.

Was suppose to meet her at like what, 12:30pm, and what time did I wake up? 12+. And in the end, managed to meet her at only 1+ I think. My timing and punctuality doesn't even make sense I swear. Which brings me to the next point. 

DEAR FRIENDS, NEXT TIME
IF YOU INTEND TO GO OUT WITH ME
WHATEVER TIME WE MEETING,
LIE TO ME AND TELL ME 15 MINS EARLIER.
THIS MAKES LIFE EASIER FOR YOU AND I.

Ok, now that the PSA is over, let's go back to where we were at. Met her at our 'usual spot', and wanted to eat McDonalds, and then we forgot, it's lunch our, furthermore, secondary schools, despite the holidays, they still have remedials, and they end at this time also, so there is NO PLACE AT ALL. So annoyed when I saw juniors from our school sitting there eating. So, with that, we settled for Long John Silvers. Which I don't know what to eat and wasted $7+ on the Cajun chicken thingy which isn't wasn't nice. So please, don't. Worst thing is I tried it before, god knows why I decided to give it another chance. Ugh.

So after we're done with a sad lunch, we decided to go to Starbucks (Cos we're posh like that\), to study, which is our main aim to begin with, and as we're walking there, there's always anxiety of not having seats, I mean come on, how often can you walk into Starbucks and comfortably find empty tables. But amazingly, got seats, a number of seats! Anyways, settled into our seats and Nadz started with her maths revision. SO SAD RIGHT, POLY STILL GOT MATHS, cos she's in pharmaceutical science lah thats why. And as for me, continue to think/write my VPDP script (ugh). 

And also, Nadz decided to try the 'Secret-Under -The-Counter' recipe, the widely talked about Cotton Candy Frappe, which is nothing but Vanilla Bean Frappe with 2 shots of raspberry syrup. And here's how it looks like.

Screenshot'd from Nadz's Instagram

I tried a sip, and came to the verdict which is that 'I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT IT.' Firstly, why call it cotton candy. No cotton, No candy, just because its pink? Though I must admit, the pink is so pretty. But the taste? The first thing it reminds me of is flu medicine syrup, not the sweet one, the ones that leaves a bitter after-taste. Or children's panadol, the cherry flavoured one. So if you still don't want to listen to my warning and make it your life mission to buy it, ask for 4 shots of raspberry syrup, or it'll taste like shit. Hmmm, not worth the hype.


INTERMISSION








#STEPMODEL

And then, I got myself Java Chip & Chocolate Chip Cookie. OMG, Starbucks sells the best chocolate chip cookie. And then, we chatted and bitched about people, what else? And then Nadz wanted to walk around, and I didn't, because I'm too scared when we come back, there would be no seats. So we stayed. And at around 5+, it rained! I don't know why, but I love the feeling when I look outside and it's raining heavily while I'm sitting inside a coffee house. Moved seat, and the weirdest thing happened.

WE SAW A LOT OF PEOPLE WE KNEW. AND MUNAH! 

So wasted that we didn't get a photo, but she's actually really tall in real life. And so pretty! Saw a lot of secondary school friends who didn't see us. AND SCARILY, we were talking about this person from secondary school, and he appeared there as well! When Nadz saw she was like 'Eh faster, pretend doing work, pretend doing work' LOL! And COINCIDENTALLY, met XuanKang, Vincent, MingJie, Zonghan, Xuan Wee etc etc. Everyone changed so much sia! Esp ZongHan, became so buff now. OMG. 

PHOTO OP








All these photo are taken from photobooth, and I think it's super not bad considering it's a Webcam. I LOVE APPLE PRODUCTS, Apple user for life. Anyways, saw Jega, after super long, joined us and chat. Went for dinner at McDonalds (Finally), and played the super cool Ellen game 'Heads Up' w/ Nadz's Phone. SUPER FUN, I think everyone should go and download the app, even thought it's S$1.89, but I think it's very worth it! Reached home at around 11+? Ok, ending off the post with the remaining photos. 












FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER & INSTAGRAM AT
@ItsJustNeon


p.s New font nicer? 
p.s.s CAs, still not done

No comments:

Post a Comment