Monday 29 July 2013

As of now.

It's been a while since I blogged since I really have nothing much to blog about. I mean with school work, I really hardly have much time to go out. Or maybe I have too little friends to want to hang out with. And projects. Maybe my blog would be more interesting 3 weeks from now? When my 7 WEEKS HOLIDAYS START. Hopefully I can meet up with my friends, secondary and outside ones, not my classmates now. FUCK NO. Maybe some? But highly doubt so. I mean, finally I can just NOT SEE THEIR FACES FOR 7 weeks, why would I voluntarily want to see their face? So, last week, we had a CA to complete, a photos-essay to be exact, and we had to pass it up today. And my partner was being nothing but a jackass. So we split the workload into half, and I got my work done by Saturday. And he, only passed me like 2 our of the 12 photos he was supposed to take. And then, on Sunday, he told me he was going to give it to me by 6pm. And then, NOTHING. NOTHING CAME. And I asked him to send it to me by 9pm. NO REPLY. I text him to send me EVERYTHING BY 11 FUCKING PM, and finally, some photos were sent to me.

And then, there were 3 more photos he was suppose to send me. You know what happened? HE DIDN'T REPLY ME UNTIL 12:30AM. And guess what he replied 

'I COULDN'T GET THE PHOTOS'

Well Done, come, let me clap for you, at 12:30 am in the morning, you tell me that. IT WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to get the work done, and if you can't you should have told me much earlier so I can do something about it. Actually, I even covered a lot of photos he was suppose to take. The worst thing is that, for the next module, we're in the same class. Please god forbid group work. I'm not discriminating people from that course, but my point is, if you're in a course to study, even if you only need a 1.0 GPA to graduate, can you please not be so complacent and settle for a D. Especially if you're grouped with a student from another Diploma, please have some sense of responsibility and maturity. Furthermore, he's older than me. Ugh.


PHOTO INTERMISSION






YES I PHOTOSHOP, stop using it against me, it just reflects upon your stupidity.

So last friday, we had a CA presentation, and I think we did well, I mean well enough, to get a decent grade. But still, fingers crossed. I just wanted to say this, because I wanted to show how cute my top was that day. 













I know this entry was really nothing much, but to rant. But it's my blog so I have the rights to do that, if you're not happy with it, DEAL WITH IT LAH SIAL.

Look forward to my next post, might be on the Final One, since we're given vacancies to go. Or maybe not, since I don't follow the show at all. Although my cousin was one of their back-up dancer. 

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter: @ItsJustNeon
Instagram: @ItsJustNeon

*Clicking on it will re-direct you to my page. SO FOLLOW PLEASEEEEE.

p/s Eh, click on my ads and do the surveys ah, this can help me know what kind of posts I should do!





No comments:

Post a Comment