Saturday 24 August 2013

After forever.

Finally, after about forever, actually it's just 2-3 months?; finally met up wit Sheera & Wani, and god, missed them so much! And once again, I was late. Felt so bad, because Sheera reached super early and waited for us for AT LEAST 30 minutes. Some more she like not angry at us. THIS KIND OF FRIEND WHERE TO FIND?! But met Wani first because the train station was so crazy crowded cause it's 7+ in the evening and Singaporeans be a bunch of crazy bitches and start to run for trains and bump into people, so we met in case anyone got lost.

 Lucky we met first, cos I have no fucking idea where or how to go to wherever we're suppose to go. So after roaming for eons, finally found her! So happy. And I brought my camera, so expect photos/vlogs later in the post. But since when I never post photos! So walked to Plaza Sing, or some mall, and wanted to eat at four fingers, which I never ate before, but then the crowd was so full and no seats left, and we decided to go to LJS instead. Honestly, I never really liked LJS, but it's always empty and nobody ever goes unless no choice. The standard dropped yet again. They use to serve their food in like plates and at least it looks presentable. But now?. They serve it in ugly ass paper boxes that looks straight out of a take-out cater.

Sheera ordered the grilled chicken with rice, which I no longer have confidence in ever since that time I ate it with Nadz months ago. AND NO, I'M NOT WILLING TO GIVE IT ANOTHER CHANCE. It was so salty I felt like I was eating high blood pressure, instant heart attack for the unhealthy ones. I ordered the new teriyaki chicken with rice. And the taste was super so-so. Not worth the money at all, paid $7-8+. The only thing that LJS sells that is worth the $ is the fries, chips & cheese sauce. Everything else? Save your money to spend it on something else much more worth it.


Even that it's not nice, I take it and make it seem so decadent. 

And also in september, Sheera is going to London! So jealous, can't wait to see all the London loots she has when she comes back! And Wani is going to Turkey. And where the fuck am I going? NOWHERE, staying in Singapore. Oh lord. Why like that?! #Life. Walked to 1dWorld, and it is SO SMALL, I just can't believe, it is so nothing, just like my 17th birthday. -______- And by the time we reached it was 8+. And the person told us it was CLOSED. AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE, IT WAS CLOSED. But the british man who was in charge let us in nonetheless. But I got a feeling he doesn't like me.

When I went in, INSTANT DISAPPOINTMENT.



I know it looks it is super big and alot of stuff. BUT THAT IS ALL. Nothing else.

The shop was so crazily small. And there wasn't no atmosphere, and the cashiers were grumpy assed aunties. And then the things there were so incomplete and they were overpriced. The onesie, was $100! That is nonsense. And then, to make things worst, there was this OLD AUNTY, who was just flaunting her wealth right at us. FUCKING ANNOYING. And we were just talking, as in me, Wani & Sheera, and then, OUT OF THE BLUE, she started talking to us. And she was like 

''I buy everything related to One Direction for my daughter, this boxes, 
I have the entire set. This year for her birthday I thrown her a 1D party. 
My daughter is the biggest one direction fan.
I went to London & Australia to buy things not available here. If they were to come
to Singapore, I would most definitely let them go, no matter how much it costs
*BLAHBLAHBLAH* ''

OhMaFuckingGod. DID ANYONE OF US ASK. NO RIGHT, you tell for fuck? Sorry madam, you are entering menopause, YOUR DAUGHTER IS NOT EVEN 10! You and her can touch them for all I care, but will they remember you? NO. So you can throw all the parties you want, but ain't nobody gonna remember yo ass. 

I apologise for the rant, but I'm not done.

"My daughter is the biggest one direction fan."

Oh spare me from your bull fuck. How, dare she have the audacity to say that?! Just because you are rich doesn't automatically make your daughter the biggest fan. Dear lord, ask her to finish studying and get a 'O' levels then talk lah, chances are she doesn't even know that Zayn & Perrie are engaged, and if she does. REALITY BITCH. Perrie's getting the man that she want. Sorry for being crude. But, let's be honest.

Now that that's over, after we went off, we went to Starbucks and just chill, and I bought a drink, which I customize. I ordered the White Chocolate Mocha & Java Chip. And chat/chill and played 'Heads Up' and we laughed like there's no tomorrow. Oh god. Took a video which you can see at the bottom. And then took photos and then went home. 





















Yes, my hair colour is fading BIG TIME, not by choice obviously, but I'm gonna do something new in sometime soon. So look out for that vlog/blog entry. AND YES I PHOTOSHOP, NO POINT USING THAT TO ATTACK ME SINCE I ALREADY ADMIT. But please, I look bomb as fuck in my photoshopped photos please. BUT I'M NOT THAT UGLY IN REAL LIFE THANKS.


BUT, I'm gonna see them again this thursday for the Movie Premiere, This is Us, and I already know what to expect, irritating Chinese girls, in uniform, squealing when they see the boys. If they are near me, YOU BEST BELIEVE I'M THROWING POPCORN IN THEIR FACE.



FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM: @ItsJustNeon
YOUTUBE: NeonAndersonDrew

p.s If you are bored/smart enough, you might find 1-3 photos in this post that are NOT photoshop-ed
     kudos to you if you found them, but it also reflects upon how you have no life, to the point where          you actually went to find.



No comments:

Post a Comment