Monday 12 August 2013

This Week.

Monday is back again. And 4 days of holidays felt like 4 hours of relaxation that came and went. But anyways, during the 4 days I did nothing but rot in bed and use my Mac to complete assignments and tests that is all happening this week. It's already Monday evening, and we have a project presentation on Wednesday that is worth 40% of the overall module grade and marks the end of the module. FINALLY, have no idea what it's about, and it's so irrelevant to the course I'm majoring in now, I mean, what has business got to do with my course?! It makes absolute no sense to me. If it does to you, then good for your ass. And then, on Thursday, we have a psychology test which I have no idea again, on how it's gonna go down, I mean, the lecturer said it has nothing to do with memorising and writing it down, and it's 'applicational'. WHICH I HATE. I mean I totally prefer a written test that requires nothing but simple regurgitation of what is in my brain,  which proved to get me As in exams, O levels as well as my business written test, which unfortunately is only 20%. FML. Furthermore, I have 2 other CAs due next week. I don't know how to get over this week.

OMG, speaking of which, during the 4 days of holidays, my face came back to spite me with acne, and it's so annoying huge and in the middle of my face! FML. And a trick to make a pimple go down RAPID, I have realised is to take a cotton pad/ball, soak it mad with toner and tee tree oil and pad it over the pimple. Burst or not, it might hurt a bit, but it will reduce the swelling by A WHOLE LOT. I have tried a lot of methods and this works AMAZINGLY. Like, the pimple was popping out the night before and when I woke up this morning, it's NO LONGER POPPING OUT, and instead of reddish and infected, it's like pinkish, which looks ALOT BETTER!

Thank goodness, this is the last week of school already, so I can just relax for 6 -8 weeks, and meet up with my secondary buddies and NYP darlings, miss them like mad, and of course, not see my classmates face for at least a month and a half. So, PRAISE JESUS. No photos on this post, cos it's just a quick update, and the next post will be a nice and beautiful photo galleria of a 'photoshoot' and my OOTD that day is BOMB as fuck! And took photos with my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment