Monday 14 October 2013

First Day Of School

It's 5.24 now, and official classes just ended. So today was the first day of school, and to be frank, I hated it. It's just horrendous. First lesson was ok, I mean it's still morning, what's so bad about it, and then, as time pass, I feel more and more foreign to the place, school. I feel like it's the first day of school, school. All I want to do is go home and live in the four walls known as my room. The second lesson was boring, 3 hours of the lecturer talking, and I was catching nothing. NOTHING AT ALL. And my patience and tired-ness declines as staggering pace. To top it off, everyone, technically can leave at 5pm and go home to rest and enjoy life because it's a holiday tomorrow. But no, I had to choose an additional program which goes from 6 - 9 pm, every MONDAY. Every monday, is this real? I don't know if I can go on like this, and I am prepared to quit it if I didn't enjoy it later.

I don't know if it's just me, but my class is just weirder than ever. It's more separate, more segregation, and it just isn't even a class. How can anyone do it for 3 years. As close as I can get to anyone, it's still weird. Funny how I felt very at home and comfortable when I was in NYP and I was there only 2 days. But when it comes to now, I've been with the class 5 -6 months and it still feels as awkward as ever. If anything, I wished I didn't do so well for 'O' levels, if anything I wished I didn't choose to transfer back, if anything. My choices till now, are mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment