Sunday 6 April 2014

I stumbled upon this video. My heart, it almost missed a beat. Never had I have such peculiar feeling towards a tune, or a song, or anything. The moment I heard it, I thought it was just another song, but the second the lyrics came on, it sang to my soul, my being. It was like nothing I ever felt.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fuck it all, Fuck it all
Don't give a shit anymore
Fuck it all, Fuck it all
Flip that table screw you all
I won't take this bullshit anymore
I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I'm just, ughh............ fuck.

FUCK IT ALL. This fucking song is my anthem, and basically what goes through my mind a lot nowadays to be honest. But after thinking, it happens most in school. Like fuck it all, I'll just become a stripper, but with no nice body or face, I think I'll have to settle for working at McDonalds then. #MyLyfe. And btw, this is now my ringtone. At least now I know how to say it with class and drama, who here could say less huh? ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment