Monday 8 June 2015

Magazine Vlog!


Goooooooood evening. If you have read an entry I've posted few weeks ago,  you would have known about this magazine project I'm doing till August. And one part of it is doing social media. Taking the high road, we are producing a 3-part(at least) series called Makers in the Making where you can follow us and our little journeys on whatever, mostly towards the final production of the magazine.

But anyway, for this blog post, I thought I'd share a video, since I almost never do that. And big thank you to Ke Xin, who is a master in video editing. She put together hours of footage into 7 minutes, and she completed the first rough cut in just one hour! If it were me, the final version may never appear.

Got some great news and stuff to share, super excited blog about it, but that'll come soon!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment